Fertility Programme Complete- 14 weeksRegular price£895.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
Overcome the obstacles and optimise your nutrition for a smooth fertility journey
The Complete Fertility programme is designed for women who need to address any nutrition-related concerns that have an impact on fertility and pregnancy. This could include PCOS and insulin resistance, or being advised to lose or gain weight. The programme will help you to optimise your diet for fertility, so that you can improve your chances of conceiving and having a healthy pregnancy. It includes a comprehensive assessment of your diet and lifestyle, as well as advice on supplements and other changes that you can make to support your fertility. If you are struggling to conceive, or are concerned about your fertility, the Advanced Fertility programme can help you to improve your chances of a successful pregnancy.
Examples of the topics of focus include:
- assessing your individual ideal weight range for fertility
- difficulties with cravings/ emotional eating
- exploration of food rules and nutrition-related beliefs
- blood glucose level management
- metabolism, energy availability and fertility hormones
- carbohydrates, proteins and fats: are you getting the right balance for fertility?
- the key vitamins and minerals in fertility: a combination of food first and supplement recommendations
- important environmental and lifestyle considerations for fertility and healthy pregnancy
- blood test to rule out deficiencies that increase the risk of difficulties conceiving (£90)
- flash blood glucose monitoring if pre-diabetes/ insulin resistance (£100)
The Advanced Fertility programme structure:
- Prior to our first meeting, I will ask you to complete an assessment form which will include questions about your medical history, your recent medical reports and blood results (if you have any), medications, supplements, diet and lifestyle.
1 x Assessment consultation (90 minutes) + clinical report
- Comprehensive health & lifestyle assessment to explore medical history, family history, lifestyle factors and diet
- Identifying the areas of improvement to ensure optimal fertility with an individualised plan on the dietary and lifestyle modifications
10 x progress consultations (weekly)
- 5 x 60 minute video consultations and 5 x optional 20 minute phone calls for problem solving/ motivation/ any other needs
- Supportive handouts
- Supplement recommendations
- Recommendations for nutritional blood tests and interpretation (if required)
Referrals to my network of trusted consultants &practitioners (if required)
Once you have completed the initial programme, you may find that you have additional goals that you would like to achieve. Alternatively, you may feel that you need longer-term support in order to maintain your progress. In either case, we are here to help. We can amend the programme or arrange further appointments as and when you need them. This ensures that you always have the support that you need in order to achieve your goals.
For existing clients, the follow up appointments are at £110 for 60 minute appointment. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or would like to discuss your options.