Be Good With Food ProgrammeRegular price£785.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
Learn how to use nutritional principals with flexibility and have a healthy relationship with food.
Nourishing ourselves should be one of the simplest things we do each day, yet so many women go through life feeling weighed down by food - both physically and emotionally. There is no one size fits all approach to a healthy diet or restoring a good relationship with food, therefore, the programme will be designed specifically for you. The examples of topics may include:
- assessment of your true nutritional needs (all aspects of nutrition- not just calories!) establishing eating patterns that work for you, both practically and with your health in mind
- understanding the link between metabolism and energy availability
- getting rid of dieting mentality and focusing on life-long sustainable changes
- identifying your healthy weight range
- exploring emotional eating
- dealing with cravings/ emotional eating
- exploration of food rules and nutrition-related beliefs
- overcoming binge-restrict cycles or overeat- compensate cycles
- re-learning how to recognise and respond to hunger and fullness signals
- telling apart hunger from cravings
- and lots more!
The Good with Food programme structure:
1 x assessment consultation (90 minutes) + clinical report
- Comprehensive health & lifestyle assessment to explore medical history, family history, lifestyle factors and diet
- Building an understanding of the factors that are maintaining negative eating behaviours
- Devising a dietary and lifestyle strategies to improve your health and your relationship with food
- 5 x fortnightly consultations during which we will review your progress, identify challenges & explore solutions
- Access to phone & email support in between these consultation
- Supportive handouts & meal plans
- Supplement recommendations
- Referrals to my network of trusted consultants & practitioners (if required)
- Recommendations for clinical tests and interpretation (if required)
Once you have completed the initial programme, you may find that you have additional goals that you would like to achieve. Alternatively, you may feel that you need longer-term support in order to maintain your progress. In either case, we are here to help. We can amend the programme or arrange further appointments as and when you need them. This ensures that you always have the support that you need in order to achieve your goals.
For existing clients, the follow up appointments are at £110 for 60 minute appointment. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or would like to discuss your options.