Be Good with Food (Transformation) - 22 weeksRegular price$1,397.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
Improving relationship with food and building and ingraining habits towards sustainable weight loss. The Be Good with Food- Transformation programme is designed to:
- Help you with restoring a good relationship with food
- Build long-lasting nutrition and lifestyle habits to support weight loss and health
- Allow for longer term professional guidance and coaching to allow you transform your habits and health
This programme will include similar content to the Be Good with Food- Dive Deeper programme and provide additional 2 months (8 appointments) to help you develop and ingrain new positive habits.
The examples of topics that may be include (based on what’s relevant to you):
- Assessment of your true nutritional needs (all aspects of nutrition- not just calories!) establishing eating patterns that work for you, both practically and with your health in mind.
- Understanding the link between metabolism and energy availability.
- Getting rid of dieting mentality and focusing on life-long sustainable changes.
- Identifying your healthy weight range.
- Exploring emotional eating.
- Dealing with cravings/ emotional eating.
- Exploration of food rules and nutrition-related beliefs.
- Overcoming binge-restrict cycles or overeat- compensate cycles.
- Re-learning how to recognise and respond to hunger and fullness signals.
- Telling apart hunger from cravings.
- Building new positive habits to achieve sustainable weight loss.
- Building new nutrition and lifestyle habits that you enjoy and that feel natural to you
The Good with Food - Transformation programme structure:
1 x assessment consultation (90 minutes) + clinical report
- Comprehensive health & lifestyle assessment to explore medical history, family history, lifestyle factors and diet
- Building an understanding of the factors that are maintaining negative eating behaviours
- Devising a dietary and lifestyle strategies to improve your health and your relationship with food, and to achieve sustainable weight loss
18 x progress consultations
9 x 60min zoom and 9 x 20min optional phone calls for problem solving/ motivation/ any other needs
- Supportive handouts
- Supplement recommendations (if required)
- Referrals to my network of trusted consultants & practitioners (if required)
- Recommendations for clinical tests and interpretation (if required)