Be Good with Food (Foundations) - 10 weeksRegular price£595.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
Learn how to use nutritional principals with flexibility to build a healthy relationship with food.
Nourishing ourselves should be one of the simplest things we do each day, yet so many women go through life feeling weighed down by food - both physically and emotionally. There is no one size fits all approach to a healthy diet or restoring a good relationship with food, therefore, the programme will be designed specifically for you.
The examples of topics may include:
- Assessment of your true nutritional needs (all aspects of nutrition- not just calories!) establishing eating patterns that work for you, both practically and with your health in mind.
- Understanding the link between metabolism and energy availability.
- Getting rid of dieting mentality and focusing on life-long sustainable changes.
- Exploring emotional eating.
- Dealing with cravings/ emotional eating.
- Exploration of food rules and nutrition-related beliefs.
- Overcoming binge-restrict cycles or overeat- compensate cycles.
- Re-learning how to recognise and respond to hunger and fullness signals.
- Telling apart hunger from cravings.
The Good with Food - Foundations programme structure:
1 x assessment consultation (90 minutes) + clinical report.
- Comprehensive health & lifestyle assessment to explore medical history, family history, lifestyle factors and diet.
- Building an understanding of the factors that are maintaining negative eating behaviours.
- Devising a dietary and lifestyle strategies to improve your health and your relationship with food.
- 6 x progress consultations.
3 x 60min zoom and 3 x 20min optional phone calls for problem solving/ motivation/ any other needs.
- Supportive handouts.
- Supplement recommendations (if required).
- Referrals to my network of trusted consultants & practitioners (if required).
- Recommendations for clinical tests and interpretation (if required).