HA Programme EssentialRegular price$772.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
Understand the root cause of your absent periods
Hypothalamic amenorrhoea can lead to a wide range of problems, including absent periods, fertility problems, and an increased risk of brittle bones and heart disease. The Essential HA programme will explore the reasons why your periods went missing, and provide you with the tools you need to restore your menstrual cycle. The programme will be designed specifically for you, taking into account your unique circumstances and needs. Some of the topics that may be covered include:
- the relationship between body weight/body fat mass and menstrual cycle
- your ideal weight range
- energy availability and your hormones
- the macronutrients and meal patterns
- vitamins and minerals
- physical and psychological stress on the menstrual cycle
- digestive complaints and intolerances
- a healthy way to restore your menstrual cycles
The Essential HA programme structure:
- Prior to our first meeting, I will ask you to complete an assessment form which will include questions about your medical history, your recent medical reports and blood results (if you have any), medications, supplements, diet and lifestyle.
1 x Assessment consultation (90 minutes) + clinical report
- Comprehensive health & lifestyle assessment to explore medical history, family history, lifestyle factors and diet
- Identifying the root causes for your absent periods and the lifestyle and dietary changes required to restore healthy menstrual cycles
6 x progress consultations fortnightly (up to 60minutes) + clinical reports
- 3 x 60 minute video consultations + 3 x 20 minute optional phone calls for problem solving/ motivation/ any other needs
- Supportive handouts & meal plans
- Supplement recommendations
Once you have completed the initial programme, you may find that you have additional goals that you would like to achieve. Alternatively, you may feel that you need longer-term support in order to maintain your progress. In either case, we are here to help. We can amend the programme or arrange further appointments as and when you need them. This ensures that you always have the support that you need in order to achieve your goals.
For existing clients, the follow up appointments are at £120 for 60 minute appointment. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or would like to discuss your options.