HA Programme Advanced- 22 weeksRegular price$1,397.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
Restore your periods and give your mental & physical health the attention it deserves
The HA Advanced programme is a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary approach to addressing the root cause of your absent periods and empower you to take control of your health, both mental and physical.
A: The Advanced HA programme will explore the reasons why your periods went missing, and provide you with the tools you need to restore your menstrual cycle.
The programme will be designed specifically for you, taking into account your unique circumstances and needs. Some of the topics that may be covered include:
- the relationship between body weight/body fat mass and menstrual cycle
- your ideal weight range
- energy availability and your hormones
- the macronutrients and meal patterns
- vitamins and minerals
- physical and psychological stress on the menstrual cycle
- digestive complaints and intolerances
- a healthy way to restore your menstrual cycles
B: Addressing the challenges that are common in women with HA
Women with HA are more likely to suffer from disordered eating, body image dissatisfaction and functional gut disorders when compared with women without HA. The HA Advanced programme will explore the issues that are burdensome for you. Together, we will develop strategies to help you restore your periods and improve your overall wellbeing.
The HA Advanced programme includes:
- Prior to our first meeting, I will ask you to complete an assessment form which will include questions about your medical history, your recent medical reports and blood results (if you have any), medications, supplements, diet and lifestyle.
1 x Assessment consultation (90 minutes) + clinical report
- Comprehensive health & lifestyle assessment to explore symptoms, medical history, family history, lifestyle factors and diet
18 x progress consultations fortnightly (up to 60 minutes)
- 9 x 60 minute video consultations and 9 x optional 20 minute phone calls for problem solving/ motivation or any other needs
- Access to phone & email support in between these consultation
- Supportive handouts & meal plans
- Supplement recommendations
- Referrals to my network of trusted consultants & practitioners (if required)
- Recommendations for further clinical tests and interpretation (if required)
Once you have completed the initial programme, you may find that you have additional goals that you would like to achieve. Alternatively, you may feel that you need longer-term support in order to maintain your progress. In either case, we are here to help. We can amend the programme or arrange further appointments as and when you need them. This ensures that you always have the support that you need in order to achieve your goals.
For existing clients, the follow up appointments are at £100 for 60 minute appointment. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or would like to discuss your options.